Thursday, December 21, 2006

Xtend Life now best supplement company

Of course, the alternative health marketplace is much more complicated. Health food stores in general are no longer the cutting edge. The only time I go to GNC when I'm travelling in another country and the local GNC is the only place I know to even look for probiotics or golden seal.

Though, to be fair, there's a health food store near where I live that is still privately owned and still has that tiny little cubby hole feeling.

But there's also a vast array of products available through mail order and network marketing. And yes, much of that is overpriced and simply relabeled, not original products.

However, about 10 years ago I was with a network marketing company called LifeTronix and we sold products of liquid formulas that were unique. And because of their nature, they were absorbed much more easily and efficiently than tablets.

And of course, a ton of stuff you'd never otherwise hear about is available online. These days my preferred provider is a company in Australia -- Xtend Life -- that has very high quality products.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home